Students and pupils learn best when their emotions are settled and they are in a happy and confident state. Even the most academic student can lose focus if they are dealing with unwanted or negative emotions. Sometimes these unwanted or negative emotions may be caused by obvious factors, such as bullying, obesity or changes in family circumstances and sometimes there may be blockages or uneven emotions that seem to occur for no apparent reason.
Here are some of the components of our NLP4Students workshops:
- Using the NLP communication model, we will discover the link between your thinking, words and the response you get to them
- Matching and Mirroring- Using words, physiology and tonality to make and break rapport
- Powerful words and words to avoid
- Seeing from someone else' s perspective
- Understand how your thinking creates a good day or a bad day
- Presenting perfectly
- Learn to believe in yourself by realising your super hero skills
- Can you remember a confident time? Lets re-install that feeling into RIGHT NOW!
- Anchoring - How to get into a good state super fast!
- No more bad language! Create the perfect sentences for ultimate motivation
- Learn how to change emotions and easily remove problems
- Coming to your senses – find out what motivates you to learn: the things you see, hear or do
- Setting goals - what do you want to achieve?
- Believe in yourself – You'll achieve more if you do
- Expand your ability to remember using the memory skills of memory record holders
- And relax! You have a greater chance of passing those exams if you learn how to relax when you're doing them!
- Make learning fun!
- Boost self-confidence
- Use practical exercises that are effective and simple to learn
- Enable children to make confident and informed choices
- Utilise tools that can be applied in day-to-day scenarios
- Encourage Flexible behaviour
- Provide an energetic and stimulating environment for learning
We work traditionally with Students aged 7 years – 19 years in a workshop environment and can with pupils on a one to one basis too.
Our team are qualified in NLP with qualifications or experience in working with children. They have each undertaken a specialised NLP course for working with children and young people and have regular retraining and CPD.
Our team members all have up to date CRB checks and insurance.
What students and pupils are saying about NLP4Students Workshops…
"The NLP4Kids practitioners were funny and entertaining. I liked that they were full of energy. I liked them both and they explained things very well."
"The workbooks were very well thought out."
"I will be more of a thinker and I will be more motivated."
"I have strategies now, for feeling the way I want to."